Re: [IRCA] Loggings from N.E. MN 1-26-05

Re: [IRCA] Loggings from N.E. MN 1-26-05

Paul,

I remember them well, I even heard Wichita out here (in the 60s) but
things were a tad bit easier back then.  KJCK (God Bless them for
keeping the same calls) was a sunset regular at the time.  You get extra
extra credit for hearing them in the 21st century & from a lot farther
away.  Cool............

don k.