[IRCA] FCC Enforcement Priorities (Fwd from: Broadcast)

[IRCA] FCC Enforcement Priorities (Fwd from: Broadcast)

I am forwarding this from the broadcast list. The part
about the remote monitoring stations is quite interesting.
I wonder if this is something that is cost-effective for
a DX listener to try and duplicate, assuming he has
access to a site with a connection, though of course it
may not be adequate as a true DX receiver. It's
probably simpler to just use dx-tuners service. But a
remote receiver just a few km away could make a
nice space-diversity system along with your home rx.

- Bob                             sent at 1718 est

> Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:36:56 -0500
> From: Mark Humphrey <mark3xy@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [BC] FCC Enforcement Priorities
> To: broadcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Our guest speaker at the Philadelphia SBE meeting this evening was
John