[IRCA] TAs last night

Here in southern Missouri Tuesday night 1/24 I found lots of weak
carriers when I checked around 10:30pm Central (0430 UTC), but
interestingly the only audio I was able to resolve was on 1206, which
was quite strong at times but suffering massive splatter from WOAI-1200
and KGYN-1210.  Never could get clean enough audio to be sure of
language-France is what's usually reported here, right?  All I could
hear was talk by a man.  First real audio I've ever had on this
frequency.  1215 was also pretty strong, and MAYBE producing bits of
musical content, but again too much slop to tell. This was on the Sony
7600GR-- I probably needed to trudge upstairs and check on the Yaesu,
but frankly I was too tired last night!  Anyway, nothing else was even
close to threshold level audio except 1206 & 1215 that I could find.
Randy Stewart
Battlefield/Springfield, MO