Re: [IRCA] WABC et al

Doug and Mike,

I don't know if my "J" list is very large. hi.
I do have a fair number of "W" calls through the years. A lot are on the
top of the band where the beverage "sings". I would not have heard them
without the beverage.  As far as the X Band goes, I still need NC 1660
to have them all. Well an exception is 1620 FL. I have the old Atmore
AL. But of course a few years ago, there wasn't much on the X Band as
yet and the frequencies were clear, with or without a beverage. But I
have had the beverage since 1984. So those "W" calls have been over many
years too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.