Re: [IRCA] Astoria, Oregon

Deane,

I hope not!!! Clatsop County does not need a 10 KWer running Sports
talk. No way. The CP I believe has been lost anyway. New NW BCers don't
have the money. The last bunch of money they had, was put into a new
FMer in the county. 1570 is gone too. Clatsop County has a whopping
35,000 and we have 11 stations now, 3 AM and 8 FM. Clatsop County also
is a poor county. Little money here. When I went to Clatsop College in
the late 60s, the county population was 30,500. So not a lot of change
in nearly 40 years. The Winter weather keeps the population down too. We
have had nearly 30 inches of rain in a month.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.