Re: [IRCA] Sync Detection Question

The 7030 will operate OK off of +12V, but the dynamicx range is lower by a
handful of dB's. I believe somewhere on the AOR site there is a note
dedicated to DC powering of the 7030 and it talks about this.

Wouldn't AOR USA be able to repair your radio?

In the meantime, you could use RxWings or my RxWings based 7030 control
program to run the radio. There's even my usual method - the remote control.

Chuck