[IRCA] DX Tip (WDXR)

740    CHWO    ONT, Toronto, really quite good at 0345 EST 1/14 with Pop
and Nos, "AM 740" jingle and "PrimeTime Radio, AM 740" IDs. This one is
really getting common of late. A bit of CBX QRM, with KCBS phased.
(PM-OR)

1070    KVKK    MN, Verndale, fairly good at times with C&W mx "True
Country" slogans, Partial ID heard at 0259.50 EST 1/14 as ".V.K", but
buried by CFAX and some other station, KNX phased. New for me. Now to
catch them again better so I send them a report! Thx to KAZ and Steve
Ratzlaff for their help. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage, term.
45' vertical for phasing