Re: [IRCA] Question on KKOH for those in the NW or elsewhere...

Re: [IRCA] Question on KKOH for those in the NW or elsewhere...

Dave,

Welcome to the IRCA and the list. We have another Dave Williams here in
Astoria, a long time DXer and IRCAer.
It is very interested as Dave (Astoria Dave) grew up in Eastern Oregon
and lived in Redmond for a time in the 50s.

KNOM is common here after I installed the WNW EWE antenna. I hear it
often with phasing KKOH. Bite your tongue. I sure hope KKOH is not going
IBOC. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin