[IRCA] Norway-1314 In North Alabama Again !!

[IRCA] Norway-1314 In North Alabama Again !!

Norway-1314 coming in here in N. Alabama (right
outside Huntsville) as I type this 10:45 PM Central,
0445 UTC).  Almost as strong as last night's logging,
with signal of S6 to S7.  And also like last night,
I'm not having to use the loop to hear them.

Also, bits of audio of 684 - Spain's frequency.  No
way to tell if it's them or not.

Plenty of carriers over the dial - 1206 one of the
strongest - but static from approaching thunderstorms
to the West (yes - in January) makes it too rough on
the ears.

P.S. - I notice that, also like last night, KOA-850
Denver is booming in without the need for the loop
either.  Wonder if this would be an indicator that the
signals are coming over the pole?

73,

J.D. Stephens - Hamtpon Cove, AL, U.S.A.
Drake R-8, Kiwa Loop, Randomwire