Re: [IRCA] 1314 Norway

Quoting "Dave Williams, argh..." <beansdad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Last night's conditions were awesome here - TA hets on at least 15
> frequencies during the period I listened (2200-0100 PT, 0600-0900 UT)
> with the strongest on 738, 1098, and 1314. I wasn't able to pull a
> signal out of either 738 (where CBX was too strong in the desired
> direction) or 1098 (not sure why there, KFAX could be nulled pretty
> well). Also, in a completely different direction, 530 RVC Turks and
> Caicos was strong at around 0000 PT with an ID and contact numbers.

I would guess that 738 was actually Tahiti, Dave.  They are pretty regular here
but rarely more than a het.

As for nailing down Norway, go to http://www.nrk.no/radio, click on NRK
Nettradio drop down menu for NRK P1, and there should be a parallel of sorts.
Much better quality, and in stereo.  If you read Norwegian, you can find
upcoming schedules also.  If there is something you want to hear, Murphy  will
guarantee that it will be during auroral conditions..

best wishes,

Nick