Re: [IRCA] Trans Arctic DX followed by TP?

Re: [IRCA] Trans Arctic DX followed by TP?

Listening started late last night, after things had quieted down, though a
quick check at 0245UT showed fair audio on 1314; an unattended recording
showed mostly splatter on the hour.   By the time I was able to return at
0400, just a strongish carrier.  Weaker (some much weaker, now I'm using
Spectran to help spot them) carriers  on 198, 531, 567, 585, 621, 639, 756,
765, 837, 864, 945, 963, 1008, 1017, 1179, 1206, 1215, 1422, 1476 and 1485,
so there's plenty of potential...

Might be some good Asiatic conditions this morning at sunrise, as a check
at 1345UT showed audio on 594, and carriers on channels such as 945
(potentially China) that haven't been noted for a couple of months.

best wishes,

Nick