[IRCA] OT: New Ham Call Sign

Greetings all,

I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am.  The FCC approved my application yesterday for new amateur radio call letters.  Effective immediately, my new call letters are:  W2FIL.  Appropriate, don’t you think?

Now all I have to do is come up with a dazzling QSL Card!

73,

Rene

Rene F. Tetro
Lansdale, PA, USA