Re: [IRCA] Quantum phaser vs MFJ 1026

Craig,

I understand what you're saying.  It would have been nice if your unit had
been working properly before you began modifying it, so a comparison could
have been made.  From what you describe, yours was not.

Since you and Patrick just received your units and neither are getting the
results of others, it might be some manufacturing problem underlies the
experiences of you both.

It will be of great interest to hear what you and Gerry come up with.

Curt