Re: [IRCA] Virgin-1215 Heard In North Alabama

Re: [IRCA] Virgin-1215 Heard In North Alabama

Re J.D.'s logging of Virgin-1215 on Jan.10 and his vow to "log Spain
(684) one of these days"...

I've had really good audio from Spain-684 here in Missouri this season,
but as yet I haven't pulled up anything but a het from the UK on 1215.
My Sony 7600GR's sync detector can routinely lock on 684 when it's in
well, but I never seem to get Virgin-1215 well enough for that.

TAs haven't been penetrating deep into North America lately the way they
did last fall.  There were carriers/hets up & down the dial last night,
but nobody (684 included) was producing any audio.

Randy Stewart
Springfield MO