Re: [IRCA] KKOH 780 IS OFF!!

Mike,

I gave up and went to bed after a while. It was WBBM and KNOM here. I
did note some SS way behind WBBM, which may have been Cuba (It sounded
like it), but nothing else. I was looking for NS. But no luck.
   I have not asked about "Down time", as it is so rare these days. Back
in the 70s stations were off more often. But with all of the solidstate
gear, stations down need to be off much.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Home of the 2006 IRCA Convention