Re: [IRCA] WBCA-1110 Cheating

I'd like to ban the term "cheating" from the slang
of DX'ers. It presumes guilt, as in, this station is
broadcasting at their day time power in order
to increase their listening audience and make
more money.

I prefer the term "malfunctioning" which is a better
way to describe a broken or misprogrammed
automation system, human error, or other
unintentional happenings.

Obviously some stations do "cheat", but I'd rather
give our friends in broadcasting the benefit
of the doubt.

That sound you hear is your broadcast test coordinator
getting down from his soapbox. :)

73 and Good DX,

Les Rayburn, director
High Noon Film