From: Russ Johnson <k3pi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu,  5 Jan 2006 20:55:41 -0800
Subject: [IRCA] "Article" on our MW hobby

Interesting posting and comments about our hobby.  NRC and IRCA
mentioned.

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2006/01/radio_news_you_.html

Scroll down the page until you see the text below.  Then you will have
links 1 2
3  to get you to the "3-part article"

"Shudder with amazement as The Professor schools ... on the finer
points of
surfing the AM band and picking up shortwave signals. Read about his
DX-ing
adventures in three parts": 1 | 2 | 3