Re: [IRCA] Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

Re: [IRCA] Poll on satellite radio acceptance.

Disclamer: I trade stock and options in both companies professionally and am
ethically required to state that nothing I will say should be taken as a
recommendation to buy or sell either stock.

Satellite radio is making decent market penetration and I think it's main
use is in autos and some businesses. I have only had XM in rental cars on
trips and found it OK, but not good enough that I signed up upon my return
home. I really didn't care for ads for XM and other fanfare and ads for
other XM channels every several minutes in breaks. However, quite a few like
the portable receivers.

I think there is room for one sat radio company but not two. In several
years we will see how well they've done and whether they'll merge (if
FCC/gov allows on monopolistic grounds) or if one or both are taken over.
Will a take over be a real aquisition by a CC or ABC or ? Or will it be a
white knight saving one or both companies from the brink of bankruptcy ? It
will be interesting to see !

Enough said .. 73 KAZ