Re: [IRCA] Meeting here, there, or Outer Banks

Re: [IRCA] Meeting here, there, or Outer Banks

IRCA Crew,

That was supposed to be a private posting to Elbert New, but I sent it to all you too. Oh, well. Even if I were a liar, the truth would come out anyway. So at least if you live around these parts, you will understand why I don't invite you over or come over and infest YOUR DX den and throw a drunk and swap lies and show fabricated QSLs. I abbreviated the story for Bert somewhat to keep the s message short. It's actually somwhat longer, but poop on it for the time bein

73  de Pore Ole Busted Up Charlie