[IRCA] DX Test Help Wanted

Despite my best efforts over the past two years, I've
been unable to get any station in the following states
to run DX-Tests for us. If ANY MEMBER has personal
contacts at these stations and would be willing to
help us try to set up a DX test, please contact
me off list:

I'm looking for help in the following states:

A.) New Mexico
B.) Nevada
C.) Idaho
D.) Montana
E.) Vermont

Even if you don't know anyone at the stations, you might be
able to help if you're local to the area. If you're interested
in trying to help out your fellow DX'ers please call
me or e-mail me off list:

73,
Les Rayburn, N1LF
NRC/IRCA Broadcast Test Coordinator
Please call anytime 24/7 if your transmitter
will be off the air for maintenance.
(205) 253-4867