[IRCA] WERE-OH in Rochester - new logging

[IRCA] WERE-OH in Rochester - new logging

Was hearing something I didn't quite recognize on 1300 while on the
way home from WXXI this morning - and lo and behold, when I ran
upstairs to catch the 1000 ET legal ID on the Drake, it was WERE from
Cleveland, with a spoken "Cleveland's business station," then a sung
"WERE Cleveland" legal, followed by a "Radio One" tag. New here,
probably more from lack of effort than anything else. (WERE's not
quite as nulled in this direction as some other Cleveland AMs, like
WHK and the Disney on 1260.)

If I hadn't been about to drop dead asleep from getting up to do the
morning shift, I'd have kept listening to see what else popped up,
but a nap sounded more appealing at that point :-)