Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] WAPI/WJOX DX Test Follow Up Notes

> I made the stupid mistake of renewing my membership for 2006, but be
advised
> that after this year subscription ends I won't make the same error.

Ask for a cancellation and refund.  At least several of us have done that
and received refund checks.

> Why not be considerate of us who are handy capped?  That would be to much
> like right. I really don't blame anyone for my personal problems, all I
ask
> is that you folks be considerate of those that don't have. I know there
are
> many on these list that are in the same boat as I.

I'm glad to help.  With my work I have resources that could easily be sent
your way and nobody would mind one bit.  Far better to have surplus stuff
being used by someone that gathering dust in a back room somewhere.

If you want to be able to record DX in some fashion, I'll be glad to help.
Don't consider it charity or some sort of guilt trip resolution.  It's one
ham helping another.

73 de NG1U

Craig Healy
Providence, RI