[IRCA] UNIDs During WNTP and WFIL DX Test

[IRCA] UNIDs During WNTP and WFIL DX Test

         During the WNTP and WFIL DX Test, as
usual, I picked out some call letters that have
no matches in the AM log or FCC site, but thought that I'd toss them out:

560 kHz:        WBLT / WDLT or phonetically similar - "News Radio 560..."

                 WMGB / WNGB

                 Coast to Coast....only a "few"
on this frequency - Russ (Lexington, NC) did you get an ID on this one?
                 Probably Elizabeth City, if they're still carrying C2C

990 kHz:        WNML (probably) who was kind
enough to have local spots I could Google back to the Knoxville area

                 UNID Fox Sports

                 Radio Disney x 2 = probably Florida

         Mainly, I'm curious about the 560 "IDs" heard.  Thanks!

                 Mike

Mike Hardester
Jacksonville, NC. (34.47 N ? 77.23 W)
ICOM R-70 - 2 x 75 foot (23 meter) random wires
Quantum Phaser and Patience