Re: [IRCA] Fell into the donut hole

At 16:43 08/12/2005, you wrote:
> > December 7 UTC.....a touch of midwinter anomaly, perhaps?
>
>Nick: We've been in that for some time up here as I haven't heard a MW TA
>for weeks, though there were a few faint carriers last night. The 4 regular
>LW stations are in every night at varying signal strengths, usually low.

I think this is pretty general, Mike.  Things started to fall apart here in
late October (the night I had a DXpedition to the coast to be exact, hi),
and have not really recovered in spite of periods of low auroral activity.

But, we keep listening don't we?  (a psychologist might have something to
say about that...)  And, hey, there are some unusual carriers approaching
0700UT:  594, 693, 1188 in addition to the usual JJ and Pacific island
suspects; still just carriers though.

best wishes,

Nick