[IRCA] Need WTAR-850 Norfolk,VA?

Local DXer tipped me off on this, pretty good signal with "local" KOA partially nulled, talk format, ID 10pm CST. Never heard this under any call, DXing since 1965 with about 2,400 heard. Only my 18th logging on 850. Also, earlier had weak audio from  Spain-684, not that rare of late. 73, George S., MN

Yahoo! Personals