Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Passport to World Band Radio/WRTHs free to a good home

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Passport to World Band Radio/WRTHs free to a good home

I don't need these, but it'd be a shame and a waste to
send anything like that to the dumpster. If no one
wants them, why not donate them to your local Goodwill
or Salvation Army used-stuff store. If they're in
decent enough condition... maybe you could even sell
them at to a used book store, or place them on
Craig'sList or e-bay.