Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KNTS 1220 Palo Alto CA CP

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Re: KNTS 1220 Palo Alto CA CP

>Despite the huge power increase, KNTS will actually lose a significant
>amount of daytime coverage to the east of SF Bay.

Dan is correct (and I'd echo his endorsement of the AMSTNS software, which
I use all the time), but I'd also point out that the "lost" coverage is
mainly over uninhabited parts of the East Bay hills and over areas even
further east that are out of the San Francisco market and are largely lost
to KNTS anyway due to adjacent-channel splatter from KEBR 1210 and KWG 1230.

It's a big win for them in signal strength over the core of the market, and
an even bigger win for any fish in the Pacific Ocean swimming around
pulling their R390s behind them, tuned to 1220...