Re: [IRCA] CO TP Report 11/30/18

Hi Craig,

Thanks for your detailed TP report from this morning, and I'm glad that you're having fun!

<<<   837 poss CNR5 weak w/music, female in what sounded like CC, TOH time pips and poss TOH ID in CC, best in a long time for here.   >>>

One of the Chinese stations on 837 was a major star of the late October TP bonanza here on the west coast, Craig. The consensus seemed to be that it was Harbin showing up for us here, with this pretty wild Mongolian-influenced music showing up on the 5" Frequent Flyer FSL at 1423 UTC on November 1  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/oaex4tpek3hrzv9z7z1vv9fz1yh185wl

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)