[IRCA] CO TP Report 11/30/18

--- Begin Message ---
I concur with the assessment of this morning being the best in several weeks. I listened from 1237 to 1416. LSR at 1401.
594 JOAK weak w/male and female in JJ lots of splatter
693 JOAB fair w/male and female w/EE lesson
738 poss BEL2 weak w/male in what sounded like CC
747 JOIB good w/male and female w/EE lesson, lots of splatter
774 JOUB fair to good w/male and female w/EE lesson
828 JOBB weak w/male and female w/EE lesson
837 poss CNR5 weak w/music, female in what sounded like CC, TOH time pips and poss TOH ID in CC, best in a long time for here
873 JOJB weak w/male in JJ, musical interludes
972 HLCA good w/male in KK, faded in at 1248
1116 ?? faint w/audio just above threshold w/female speaking, could not ID language
1134 poss HLKC weak w/male in KK, not often heard here
1566 HLAZ good to very good w/male in KK
73 and Best of DX,
Craig BarnesWheat Ridge, COElad FDM-S2 W KAZ w/Vactrol, NW Corner-Fed Loop, Quantum Phaser

--- End Message ---