Re: [IRCA] Cape Lookout DXpedition Loggings - Nov. 7th

Goes to show that a bad day at the beach, is better than a good day
inland!  Well done, Guy!    73 Walt
PS:  Just 2 more DX sessions for us in PEI.  Unfortunately, due to poor
conditions, and having lost power for 24 hours, this one is chalking up to
be the weakest DXpedition to date.  You win some, you lose some!   73,
 Walt