[IRCA] Halloween TAs

Just past 0300, and much to my surprise the TAs are at about the same level here as they were at 0300 last night, though they took a different route to get here. Yesterday was essentially a very gradual decline after a sunset peak, whereas today it's been a gradual improvement since a feeble effort at sunset. Right now I have 693 UK, 954 Turkey, 1089 UK, unID 1107 and 1413 Moldova in audio with 855, 909, 1386, 1503, 1521, and 1575 all close.

73,

Nigel Pimblett