Re: [IRCA] Greenland into Michigan right now

It's putting in a pretty good signal now, but at night I think I'm one of their nulls, because they haven't been too much of a pest to the carriers I've seen on 621 in the past.

Antenna phasing will be phase 2 of my antenna farm. (Ha! Bad pun.)

Mark

On 2018-10-27 5:34 pm, Neil Kazaross wrote:
How good is your null on WTMJ aiming east? Maybe you need some phasing to
help. 621 should be easiest.  73 KAZ

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 4:30 PM Mark Pettifor <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'd love to get the Canaries - haven't hrd them yet, though I'm sure
I've had lots of carriers. What's the best bet for them from my
location? (Northern Indana)

Mark Pettifor
Land o' Goshen

original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers