[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-26 (Conclusion)

Thankfully (?) it wasn't a transoceanic barn burner like Thursday morning, but there were still enough strong Asian signals during sunrise enhancement to make the session interesting. The Chinese mid-band stations were doing especially well, with several of them (936, 1017 and 1044) even occasionally surpassing their levels during the recent "barn burner" session.

     Once again the 5 inch "Frequent Flyer" FSL antenna was providing all the gain boosts at our local park, but after tracking down so many second tier Asians during "The Session" on Thursday (10-25), both the antenna and its operator weren't quite ready for a repeat onslaught of exceptional DX. It seems like the ionosphere complied with the wishes of Nick, Walt, Colin, Bruce and I, giving us just enough DX to keep it interesting, but not so much as to severely overload our reporting capacity.

936  China   (Anhui/) Vocal music and female Chinese speech at very good level at 1414- one of the best performers during the session  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/8oaq8x6ar6myd9cz0mzhqfors2k2wpvb

963  CRI   Huaduan, China   Russian service interval music and female speech (complete with echo effect) pushing S9 at 1418  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/keb63521fy462q501fgh08ey8fuumup0

1017  JOLB-CRI   Strong level NHK2 English lessons from JOLB slowly losing out to CRI's female Korean announcer at 1408  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/nz4zeoqqxw0y8sjyu5qtj4l5y8v2m6vd

1044  CRI   Changzhou, China   CRI female Japanese announcer at very good level in and out around 1423  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/we259ess7kt3ezygrw8s1ewq60o4k71z

73 and Good DX,

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

7.5" loopstick CC Skywave SSB Ultralight +

5 inch "Frequent Flyer" FSL antenna

DXing at Sam Peach Park in the Puyallup Valley (the morning session photo is posted at  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/1hcmkptxtn2uuk50q37rfp26pikhdw82