[IRCA] Oct 15 - Monday - WC TP's as we may have envisioned it...

In the moments leading up to jumping into the shower I took
a look at the NHP FishBarrel and from 531 up to around 1053 Khz
it looked pretty lively -- from 1415 until 1420 UTC.

Chances are, here were lots of the big gun Japanese stations
with a few second tier popping through occasionally as
well as the reliable South Koreans...

Now - this is pure prognostication based on what we were seeing on our
radar screens -- and this report is better than no report at all. :-)

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -