Re: [IRCA] WC TP Quick Shot - October 10 - Victoria B.C.

Just don't get caught listening to KCBS 657 Pyongyang while in a park - you
may get locked up for odd behaviour. :-)

My 738 khz is the diciest channel on the dial for me -- endless splash from
730-Vancouver B.C. never lets up. Tahiti used to poke through
occasionally - but 730 was nullable because it is on a different bearing.

China and Taiwan are on virtually the same bearing as Vancouver from where
I live.

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -