Re: [IRCA] WC TP Quick Shot - October 10 - Victoria B.C.

Colin and Nick,

The big news here (well, 5 blocks from here, at a local park) was a major snarl between 738-HLKG and BEL2 shortly after 1400, with both of them pushing S9 at times. After the KCBS fadeout at 1355 the 738 frequency was a total zoo.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" CC Skywave SSB Ultralight + 15" FSL antenna