Re: [IRCA] WC TP, NIMBY.... October Ateâth

Things got somewhat AU.  We didn't see a bunch of TA's reported last night
from midwestern DXers as we have the previous couple of days.  Unless it is
severely AU sunrise DU's aren't affected much.

I had some audio from 4QR 612 a bit after sunrise. There may be a couple
more Aussies with some weak audio as I haven't had a chance to play back my
recording as when I stop recording I have to rush for work.  73 KAZ
Barrington IL.... Perseus and 120' x 21' DKAZ due west