Re: [IRCA] Morning TP Methodology?

Hi Nick,

As you mention further down in your thoughtful response, indeed, live
listening isn't really my thing. Maybe in retirement, when I don't have a
commute up to two hours each way, live listening will be possible-- and
fun-- again  :^)

Ultimately I'd like to get very comfortable with the Data Analyzer in
SDR-Console, as it's a good visual way to check for activity over time. It
is similar to the Tractor feature in the Jaguar software that I used when I
still DXed with a Perseus receiver.

With my ultrawide format monitor and a 17-inch laptop screen running,
closely spaced waterfall lines aren't as much of a problem as they used to
be. I agree that your DXfishbarrel presents pertinent information with as
little distraction as possible... it's winner and a unique tool!

Our locations are approx. 105 miles apart, so I could conceivably make
regular use of your DXfishbarrel. Didn't you used to have a version of this
running on the DR-333 receiver back in the day?

73, Guy