Re: [IRCA] Sept 17th - Video Highlights - West Coast TP's - What was on 1368 khz?

Iâd forgotten that we have an expert on the ground! Thank you so much. Iâm going to be âmentally bookmarkingâ this channel for daily checks.

My West Flag still needs some adjustments but itâs performing well with the Wellbrook FLG100 â Iâve got a VACTROL running all the time but (in my case) I just null down my local pest CFAX 1070 and run with that - and not play with the variable termination too much.

I think Nick would agree that the likes of the Philippines (and Indonesia...) are more likely a bit later in the season.

Things look good so far.

Thanks Chris!

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -