Re: [IRCA] Best wishes for Ian McFarland

How do you express to someone like Ian McFarland who touched your life and influenced you in such positive ways? My memories of Ian on Radio Canada are surpassed only by his passion for our hobby. Truly a giant.

Best wishes Ianâweâve never met, but I feel like weâre close friends. Please let the DX community know if you need anything, or if we can help in some small way. Get well soon.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy SDR2, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1X, Ray Dees RDS Decoders, Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

âNothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody elseâs favorite songââ