Re: [IRCA] Best wishes for Ian McFarland

--- Begin Message ---
 Hi Colin,
I hope for a speedy and complete recovery for Ian as he recovers from his surgery.
73,
Craig BarnesWheat Ridge, CO
    On Friday, September 14, 2018, 2:51:27 PM MDT, R. Colin Newell <coffeecanuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 As many of you may know, Ian McFarland was "the guy" on Radio Canada
International in the 1970's and 1980's - DX Digest - and even on NHK for a
couple of years.

He is currently "under the weather" and recovering in Hospital after back
surgery.

Feel free to pass me any thoughts and best wishes and I will forward them
to him on a giant greeting/get well card.

Please forward this on to other DX lists if you guys/gals are so inclined.

Thank you everyone!

--
Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -

--- End Message ---