Re: [IRCA] RFI on the BCB

Exactly what I did with a brand new CISCO WIFI router â they used a 99 cent Chinese switching supply that was butt ugly across the LW and MW BAND for a 100 yard circle!
Imagine: one freaking wall wart blaffing 4-6 urban properties. Thatâs criminal. Anyway - I replaced it with a quieter switching supply and messages to CISCO were ignored. Reported it to my TELCO. Any TELCO that says they are in compliance are lying.

To quote The Beastie Boys... âYa gotta fight for your right to DX!!!â

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -