[IRCA] AM BCB DX........... A Few Loggings

Hi Guys:

  Too many things going on all at onceâNo time for Dxing!!! Even being retired I have no time for all the Fun stuff.

Here are a few AM BCB Loggings I managed to glean from the ELAD. Nothing too exciting and Nothing New, but this is all I have. At least itâs a start to the AM BCB Season, hopefully things will improve!

AM BCB TOTALS are nowââââ.       2,117  Stations Heard

RECEIVER isâââ.ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA isâââWELLBROOK ALA-1530 LNP Imperium Loop

73âââROB VA3SW

Robert Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1340  WCHB  Royal Oak, MI.    Sept/04/18    0659 EDT          GD          EE
Male DJ with Station Promo @ 0659. ID on hour as âThis is AM 1340 - Voice of
Detroit - The All New WCHB and online at WCHB1340 dot com - Detroitâs Gospel
Stationâ.

RELOGâ.But NEW CALLS. EX-WEXL               1 kW
ROSS, ON.
1700   WEUP   Huntsville, AL.    Sept/02/18       0558 EDT         VG          EE
Black Gospel Music. Male DJ with ID on hour as â1700 WEUP - Huntsville,
1190 WEUV - Moultonâ. Also listed a few Translators and other Freqs including 94.5
FM.
Into more Black Gospel Music.

RELOG                 10/1 kW
ROSS, ON.
900    WCLM   Laurel, MD.      Sept/02/18    0558 EDT      GD           SPANISH
Romantica Music with Spanish Vocals. Male DJ with SS Talk and mentions of 900 Khz
And Washington. Into more SS Music.
MIXING with CHML-Hamilton, ON.

RELOG                    1900/500 Watts
ROSS, ON.