[IRCA] 9-3-2018 evening and 9-4-2018 morning logs, re WMGC 810 and het on 820

WRUF-850-Gainesville,FL .2217-2318 EDT 9-3-2018 .Westwood One coverage of
Florida State vs.Virginia Tech football.ad for business in
Gainesville.Promo for Florida Gators sports talk show on Fridays.I.D. "FM
98.1 and A.M. 850" Strange hearing this game on Florida Gators flagship
station.Poor-fair.Tecsun PL-380
barefoot.                                                      WFSC
1050-Franklin,N.C. .9-4-18 0712-0718. Local weather and news.Ad for
Satellite Systems of Western North Carolina .I D " Classic hits of the
60's,70's and it's,FM 104.9 and AM 1050. " Website wfsc.com mentioned.,then
into classic hits.Fair.Tecsun PL-380 barefoot.Notes: It was me who posted
the earlier WMGC 810 log.I am still hearing with occasionally strong
signals evenings.Also has anyone been hearing a strong het on 820 of late
in the evenings ? It is loud here making dxing 820 a bit
tough.                               Carl DeWhitt,KI5SF,Maryville,TN