Re: [IRCA] New Grayland - phasing

Iâd love to see that as I could build 30 âold schoolâ phasers next week and have orders for more after that. An SDR solution would be cool and helpful. That said, many, many DXERS still tune old school radios with old school dual antennas ya da ya da...

Itâs great to see that, despite the demise of SW radio, and the endless assault on MW radio listening by a mountain of noisy Chinese made $2 switching chargers that collectively pump out a megawatt of broadband noise... that there is still an appetite for innovation and ânew stuff...â

Colin Newell - Victoria - B.C. CANADA -