Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Tonite's Nice SSS DX amd cx

Maybe WAMB said "currently right here in Music City" (Nashville). George S., MN

Nigel Pimblett <ntp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yesterday was a good SSS night here also, and I managed to phase KSL
enough to pick up at least two other signals. One turned out to be
Chicago's WYLL, which although logged & QSLed before, is still pretty
rare (Well, on 1160 anything other than KSL qualifies as rare!) . The
other station remains as an unID, in spite of being quite listenable at
peaks. Format seemed to be nostalgia style music. The weather was 58
degrees with a forecast low of 40 and the next day's high of 51, which
eliminated some of the suspects. WAMB seems one possibility, and I
have heard it hear before, 4 or 5 years ago. During the weather the
announcer seemed to say "....currently right here in Mem! phis City",
which didn't make a lot of sense to me. Any suggestions would be welcome.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta