[IRCA] Rockworks notes

I don't listen live, preferring to just hit the record button and listen later. But I did spend a few minutes today listening to the 1300 UTC file from Aug 7.

Results:

(1) Nick pointed out that NZ's Rhema had an OD at 1200. Found it, and also heard Australia with the ABC news fanfare.

I started ;istening at 1494 and tuned up.

(2) 1494 had Star parallel the Star outlets like 657.

(3) 1503 had a Radio Sport ID

(3) 1512 Newcastle, Australia

(4) 1521 had music and talk and was not parallel to 1503 Sport. That means it is the small NSW Australian.

(5) 1539 poor talk, needs more work.

Chuck