[IRCA] 1000-Radio Record (Sao Paulo, Brazil) Received in the Cook Islands

Thanks to Ivan Dias of Sorocaba, SP, Brazil for identifying the station and program of my UnID recording made on Aitutaki (of the Cook Islands) at 0751 on 4-10. In Portuguese, the station is 1000-Radio Record, a 200 kW station in Sao Paulo  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/wiuc8rlk3q1ylt6580kh2m016c8jblsg

At 7,072 miles (11,381 km), this was the only South American reception during the DXpedition, mainly because my wife wanted to use the sunset time for beach walks and Polynesian dinners :-) The Brazilian station was strong enough to overpower all the South Pacific DU's on 999 kHz at the time.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

<<<

o:mwcircle Details
Gary,

It was RÃdio Record, program "Manhà Record".

73

Ivan Dias  Sorocaba/SP
http://youtube.com/regionaldx
http://regionaldx.net   >>>