[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 4-5

Alberta could get some serious interest from Puget Sound DXers after a session like this morning's. Clunker conditions carried over for a second day, with few of the big gun Asians managing any audio at all.

At my 1300 start time only the Korean big guns on 972 and 1566 were managing poor audio in and out, while the NHK powerhouses on 594, 693, 747 and 774 were all just modest carriers. Increasing daylight around 1315 brought 693 and 747 up to poor audio for a few seconds at a time, while sending 972 off for the morning. During the "peak" conditions around 1330 both 594 and 774 had carriers which might have reached poor audio if a DXer was motivated to stick around and wait for it (which I definitely wasn't). Needless to say, all the second tier TP's took the morning off. Since miserable Asian conditions here seem to indicate great DU-DX in Alberta, maybe Nigel had a shot at a few more western Australians this morning?

73 and Good DX,

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

7.5" loopstick CC Skywave SSB Ultralight +

15" FSL antenna