[IRCA] Let's Try This Again

--- Begin Message ---
Hi All:
I submitted the following information yesterday but for some reason it never posted.
WMPO, 1390, Middleport-Pomeroy OH has been silent since 3/29, though OC seems to be on. Their FM twin on 103.7 (94Q) continues operating //WTHQ, 1030.
WONS, 1080, Cannonsburg, KY is on carrying Walk FM (Contemp. Christian //WKAO, 91.1, etc.). As Walk-FM's TOH ID also includes 1110, WMUX, Hurricane, WV, I assume they are on too, but I can't pull them in at all, and only actually heard them several years ago when the noise floor was much lower.
73David Faulkner

--- End Message ---